Welcome to our Family Get Fit Blog. We would love to hear from all that would like to share; fun ideas , fitness tips, recipes, exercise ideas and anything pertaining to getting healthy. If not enjoy and hopefully this will motivate and inspire you to live a healthier fit life.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

SET A GOAL!

I think it would be great if we all set a goal for the upcoming month of October. For 31 days, I will . . . fill in the blank! Let's hear everyone's goals for fitness and support each other in accomplishing them!

Examples: Exercise three times a week
Not eat sugar
Eat veggies three times a day
Etc!

Let's just try it for a month and see how our health improves! I think it will be great!

6 comments:

Marshall said...

For the month of October, I will . . . Not eat sugar!

This is going to be VERY difficult for me, but I am going to do it!

Carpenters said...

For the month of October, I will not eat chocolate cake--- and I will exercise 3 times a week...

Dallas and Dakota's Mom said...

For the month of October I will cut back on my portion sizes and walk at least 3 times a week

JRob said...

For the month of October I will stay on track. Walking, biking, swimming. And I will not eat out so much.

lola7o said...

For the month of October...

I will walk at least 3 times a week and I will not snack, while watching my favorite shows in the evening.

Angie said...

For the month of October, I will cut out sodas...even diet sodas!