Welcome to our Family Get Fit Blog. We would love to hear from all that would like to share; fun ideas , fitness tips, recipes, exercise ideas and anything pertaining to getting healthy. If not enjoy and hopefully this will motivate and inspire you to live a healthier fit life.

Friday, September 26, 2008

The Hardest Part About Exercise. . .


What is the hardest part about exercising?

Putting on your shoes.

Once your shoes are on you might as well go outside. Once you are outside, you might as well jog for five minutes. Once you jog for five, maybe you can make it for ten. Since you are only going ten minutes, you might as well give it your all. Once you give it your all, you are back home. Once you are home, you take off your shoes. And there they will remain until tomorrow when you will take on the hardest part of exercise once again:

Putting on your shoes.

So go ahead, PUT THOSE SHOES ON!

2 comments:

Carpenters said...

Awesome...Great Tip!!! Thanks!!

Dallas and Dakota's Mom said...

I totally agree. Some days I just don't feel like walking but if I can make myself get my shoes on I'm good to go. lol