Welcome to our Family Get Fit Blog. We would love to hear from all that would like to share; fun ideas , fitness tips, recipes, exercise ideas and anything pertaining to getting healthy. If not enjoy and hopefully this will motivate and inspire you to live a healthier fit life.

Monday, September 1, 2008

Lets Get Started.

Welcome to our family Get Fit Blog. You should have already been invited to post. If you have not I do not have your email. Please feel free to email me at janibraskas@yahoo.com and I can add you to our new familyblog. I started this blog, as a way for us to post ideas, motivational tips, new recipes, and exercise tips. I wanted to do this so that we can help motivate one another to get fit, and most of all healthy. It is also another way for our family to get closer and get to know one another better.

Feel free to change, add and spruce this blog up.. It is every ones. So if you have a great idea, add it, If you find a fun new background change it. The more we all contribute the more this will be a fun and great sucess.

I have been out of shape for a long time, so I need lots of new ideas!! I look forward to hearing from you all. Please invite whoever you think would have fun doing this also.....

1 comment:

Angie said...

Great Idea...I'm excited. I am ready to get healthy and fit. Lets do it.