Welcome to our Family Get Fit Blog. We would love to hear from all that would like to share; fun ideas , fitness tips, recipes, exercise ideas and anything pertaining to getting healthy. If not enjoy and hopefully this will motivate and inspire you to live a healthier fit life.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Its going to be okay...I can do it.

The curling up in a ball and wanting to thumb suck is going away as we continue to work out.  (I can survive) We go at 9:00 when the kiddies should be in bed.  I am really enjoying my time I hope we can keep it up. 

I was pondering if it was okay to work out so late and still benefit from doing so. Here is what I googled. ""Unless you are an elite athlete, it doesn't matter," said Miriam Nelson, director of the John Hancock Center for Physical Activity and Nutrition at Tufts University, in an e-mail. "The most important thing is to find a time of day that you like best and when you can exercise most consistently.""

Well, there I go---no excuses....

No comments: