Welcome to our Family Get Fit Blog. We would love to hear from all that would like to share; fun ideas , fitness tips, recipes, exercise ideas and anything pertaining to getting healthy. If not enjoy and hopefully this will motivate and inspire you to live a healthier fit life.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Starting New!!!

Ready to get started again?.....With the Holidays behind us I am in the mood and ready go. My girlfriend and I joined Weight Watchers....Our one week weigh in is on Saturday. I have been really good and tracked all my points. We have been out and walking at the Marina, and Downtown while the Kids were ice skating. Thank goodness it has not been that cold I really hate the cold... we are having fun..It has been good to get the dogs out and moving again. Wish me luck. I would love to hear from all of you on your fitness goals, resolutions, ideas etc...

2 comments:

Marshall said...

I am ready to get started! I am trying really hard to do some form of exercise each day and to be strict about no tomatoes or chocolate! (They are bad for my skin :(). I am also trying to eat more whole grains and fruit! Every little bit helps!

Marshall said...

How did the weigh-in go, Nicole?