Welcome to our Family Get Fit Blog. We would love to hear from all that would like to share; fun ideas , fitness tips, recipes, exercise ideas and anything pertaining to getting healthy. If not enjoy and hopefully this will motivate and inspire you to live a healthier fit life.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Down Another 3.4 lbs


This went great I lost 3.4 lbs. We as a family are getting out more. The weather has been so nice and we have been able to hike and play outside almost every night last week. Our Hike was surprisingly a lot easier than it has been in the past. In fact-- Brayden ran up mostly the whole way. Go Girl! My sister and I made it to the top, which in my condition is a great accomplishment. Yahoo. This week I want to run around the track again and see if I can make it around without stopping. The Girls and Jarrod have discovered that they like roller blading. I walk with Coop and Kaylor. Jarrod and the Girls went around the Marina 4 times yesterday. Ashlynn was funny, she said she felt the burn baby...

I am trying to make a plan that we can do as a family in the evenings if it snows. I need some ideas. on what we can do, so if you have any please share.

As far as my diet is concerned. I really have not changed a lot of what we normally eat. It really has been about portion. I do skip the snacks, and treats. I feel really good. Hopefully this will continue. I know that times will come up, like Super Bowl and birthdays etc...but, I really want to feel better and so less is better.

1 comment:

Marshall said...

Good Job Nicole! You are inspiring!