Welcome to our Family Get Fit Blog. We would love to hear from all that would like to share; fun ideas , fitness tips, recipes, exercise ideas and anything pertaining to getting healthy. If not enjoy and hopefully this will motivate and inspire you to live a healthier fit life.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Goal Check

I would love to hear how everyone is doing on this months GOALS. What have been your ups and your downs? What have you been doing to reach your goals...etc.....

My Goals were to have no Chocolate cake and exercise 3 days a week.

So far; I have not made, purchased or even tasted chocolate cake so far this month!!. I have lost two pounds, I am sure it is due to just that. ((((Clap))))!!! I have almost reached my exercise goal of 3 times of week. I do feel better, and going out walking is a lot of fun...It is just getting out the door or away from all the other projects I have. No excuses Right!!!

Well Girls, I cannot wait to hear how things are going for you....The Good, the bad, and the ugly...

We would love to have a post, or even just a comment....We hope to hear from you soon.

PS.. If you would like to add your goals for this month, just leave a comment...

3 comments:

Marshall said...

My goal was to eat no sugar for the month of October. It has been VERY difficult for me. Food is definitely my downfall. And, now that I am off sugar, I am craving greasy, fried foods! Oh no! But, I am happy to say I haven't had sugar this month. It is really hard because when I am having a down day, I go for the sugar! I can make it though . . . only seventeen more days!

Christie said...

The good . . . your own success if motivating. I'm going to do better next month and try hard to be as successful as you. (Shoes fit despite weigh ups and down. That's a 'good.')

The bad . . . My goal was no eating after 7 PM and carbs under 80. Most days I keep my carbs under goal, but the exceptions are the problem. Whoa! Evening snacking is my nemesis. I'm currently trying to switch my eating to three main meals with no snacking. I figure that less exposure to food might help.

The ugly . . . my muffin top. Urgh!

Marshall said...

Congratulations on losing two pounds Nicole!